What is the best Multi Vitamin out there, and why?

1. oceansnsunsets profile image88
    oceansnsunsetsposted 4 years ago

What is the best Multi Vitamin out there, and why?

Many more people are taking Multi Vitamins than it seems ever were before.  I am at a point I need to choose a new one, and am worried about all the chemicals, etc. out there in vitamins.  I am interested in more natural vitamins and minerals that can be easily absorbed and maximized by the body.  Do you have any favorites or suggestions?  Or, do you have any in particular to avoid?

2. dwelburn profile image95
    dwelburnposted 4 years ago

Yes, avoid cheap makes like Centrum. A whole food source multi is better because they are better absorbed and utilized, are free from chemical additives and contain the full range of micro-nutrients and co-factors as well as the major vitamins and minerals. Recommended brands are MegaFood and Garden of Life. I have a hub explaining more about multivitamins.

3. Marina7 profile image81
    Marina7posted 4 years ago

I think Puritans Pride has the best multivitamins because they make sure all their vitamins are as pure as possible. If you get a fish oil there then they remove any mercury from the fish oil. I am sure they have the strictest multivitamin regulations. Plus they always have sales where you can get 3 for the price of one. Right now they have "get free shipping until ." I  think that special on free shipping is almost over though. They sell chewable multis and the regular pill versions. They got a website online so you can check them out at Puritanspride.com.

working