jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do I loos weight fast?

1. profile image52
    magi83posted 4 years ago

How do I loos weight fast?

the best and quick way to loose weight ,with no excises at all because my movement not that good,i tried pills Olmsted killed me ,before 3 month ago.so very kindly i'm asking for the best answer ,

2. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 4 years ago

Loosing weigh fast is never a good idea. No matter what other people say (even the docs you see on TV), the best weight loss is a pound or two a week. Do an internet search for sites which list how many calories you can burn for various activities. If you can't move that much, regardless of your age, looking at sites for senior citizens with limited mobility would be good places to look. In order to lose weight, you have to take in fewer calories than you burn - yes, it's that simple. But you burn some calories reading, laughing, even breathing; however, without exercise, you can't burn a lot. You should find some sort of light exercise you can do while sitting.

3. jaydawg808 profile image90
    jaydawg808posted 4 years ago

An honest way to lose weight fast by not exercising is simply not eating. Of course, the effects can be dangerous.  Nothing can be done fast, unfortunately.

4. lupine profile image72
    lupineposted 4 years ago

I agree with sheilamyers, quick weight loss is not good. Eat in moderation. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, chicken, fish, beans, lentils, sweet potatoes or yams, and egg whites. Drink water.  The best way I have found, and am doing it myself, is to avoid eating out at fast food places (too much salt and grease), and all packaged foods because they contain too many additives, chemicals that harm our bodies. Our bodies have to work very hard to try and recover...so don't eat anything that may be harmful. Cut out sugar and salt as much as possible.  There are exercises that can be done slowly while sitting, or with the assistance of a chair. You can also stretch and do light exercise while laying in bed. I would stay away from "pills" to lose weight, even if they claim to be "natural".