jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

How do I reduce my sleeping time?

1. thumbi7 profile image63
    thumbi7posted 4 years ago

How do I reduce my sleeping time?

I have a lot of tasks at hand to complete. With 7 hours for sleeping I cannot complete them within the stipulated time

2. Martin VK profile image75
    Martin VKposted 4 years ago

But you need your sleep! It's unhealthy to sleep less than 7 hours if you keep doing so. What takes up 17 hours of your day?

thumbi7posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Martin. I have a full time job. Always some or the other tasks I will have to bring home. Doing my higher studies andI have two adolescents at home.

3. ChristinS profile image95
    ChristinSposted 4 years ago

I would suggest that time management and organization skills would be better than giving up sleep which will negatively impact your health in time.

Thanks Christin. I have to look for other 'ways' of managing than reducing sleep

4. Mr. Happy profile image82
    Mr. Happyposted 4 years ago

Eat Power foods (i.e. Goji Berries) and intake lots of caffeine (drink water too, caffeine dehydrates).
    Or, You can get some help with the tasks You need done - there are others who might help, no? (Martin is right, You will ultimately be hurting from lack of sleep.)
    Good luck!

5. Kiwi Max profile image68
    Kiwi Maxposted 4 years ago

7 hours is the bare minimum of how much sleep you should be getting already. Going without more sleep could cause serious problems.

If you have a lot to do, get help.

Thank you

6. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 4 years ago

if day time is too noisy for you, try sleeping during the day and work at night because it is much quieter and peaceful. I changed from 10 hrs to 6 hrs of sleep by adjusting what time i want to wake up.

working