jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Does anyone suffer from voices within?

1. Lee Lee 513 profile image60
    Lee Lee 513posted 3 years ago

Does anyone suffer from voices within?

Do you hear voices in your head? If you do, how do you deal with it? Do you know someone who hears voices and how do you deal with it? I hear voices everyday and have since sometime around 2003 or at least as far back as I can remember at this point.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8800768_f260.jpg

2. NornsMercy profile image59
    NornsMercyposted 3 years ago

I have a friend who hears voices. It started for him somewhere around the middle of high school or something (so 12 years ago, I think). He listens to music a lot and talks to his loved ones honestly about them whenever he hears them. I hope you have people like that in your life, too. smile

1. Lee Lee 513 profile image60
      Lee Lee 513posted 3 years agoin reply to this

I do have some family but it's hard to talk about because some think it's my guilt but the voices lie about me.

3. profile image0
    Dave36posted 3 years ago

Watch Eckhart Tolle's vids on utube buddy, the ego mind vids....If it's the voice that says a bad thing/idea etc, then that's what's called your ego mind....Everyone has it, but it can be controlled.

4. profile image55
    ParkourParker99posted 3 years ago

I believe I do. They tell me when something is going to happen, good or bad. But they sound like different than normal people

1. profile image0
      Dave36posted 3 years agoin reply to this

The way i look at the mind is no matter what it says good or bad, our mind isn't who we are..Our mind is for problem solving/ideas/solutions etc, & is totally neutral..Now the voice we hear in our mind is our ego trying to tempt us, so ignore it.

working