jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

When did you extract your wisdom tooth or teeth?

1. jaydawg808 profile image89
    jaydawg808posted 3 years ago

When did you extract your wisdom tooth or teeth?

I was 14 years old.....it was horrible!! Took them all out at one time.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8820288_f260.jpg

2. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

Never! I still have all 32 of my teeth.

3. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 3 years ago

Last year, at the age of 26. My dentist told me they were starting to get crowded and it needed to be done when I was 16, but I didn't have the money for it. Last year, a couple teeth finally buckled :S. They took three teeth, including the bottom wisdom teeth and a buckled molar, and I ended up getting dry socket in all three. The uppers are still there, but thankfully my dentist and the oral surgeon both agree that they're not bothering anything. It's been 15 months, and the holes still haven't entirely filled in. The younger, the better -- if there's any chance you'll need them out, get those suckers out of there while you still heal fast tongue

4. Alphadogg16 profile image92
    Alphadogg16posted 3 years ago

I'm 43 and I have yet to have my wisdom teeth extracted.

5. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 3 years ago

I was in my early 20s and had all  four teeth removed in the same day. I remember waking up from the anesthesia and I was more stoned than I'd ever been in my life. I felt great...till a few hours later when it all wore off. ("AAAAARRRRRRGH!")

6. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 3 years ago

I still have mine and they've never come through the gums. I've been to different dentists and they tell me different things. In the Navy, they kept insisting I should have them pulled. My current dentist told me he'll only pull them if they start causing other problems.

working