What are some good foods to eat after you've had a wisdom tooth (or teeth!) remo

1. Volitans profile image82
    Volitansposted 5 years ago

What are some good foods to eat after you've had a wisdom tooth (or teeth!) removed?

So I recently had a wisdom tooth out, and eating was a literal pain. I'm thankfully back to normal now, but it was quite terrible to be restricted to Jell-O and pudding if I didn't want to spend an hour regretting the fact that I was still alive. What are some alternatives to Jell-O and pudding that you know of?

2. cactusbythesea profile image87
    cactusbytheseaposted 5 years ago

I had all of my wisdom teeth pulled at once, leading to a week and a half of eating nothing but cold soup, yogurts and Jell-O.  It was not an experience I hope to repeat. 

As for other ideas, I would say popsicles, milkshakes, ice cream and other delicious desserts.  smile   Popsicles are an especially appealing choice in the summer.

3. fitmom profile image82
    fitmomposted 5 years ago

I would say milkshakes would be a yummy addition to the jello and pudding. I ate mashed potatoes as well. Whipped sweet potatoes are another favorite of mine. Protein shakes would be another idea for a food with substance that you can drink. Of course, you can make juice from all kinds of veggies and fruits. There are all kinds of options.

Best ~ fitmom

working