jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Why do you think people bully other people? Ask,I think I might have the answer!

1. Samantha Correa profile image60
    Samantha Correaposted 3 years ago

Why do you think people bully other people? Ask,I think I might have the answer!

2. Finesta profile image61
    Finestaposted 3 years ago

I think
    1. They have emotional/psychological issues which make them hurt others. That is, they hurt others because they themselves are hurt and don't know how to deal with it and how to get better.
    2. It's all about the Ego, about making yourself feel superior to others. Hypertrophied feeling of self-importance hand in hand with lack of confidence and true love for oneself makes people do really disgusting things sometimes sad

1. enjoy life profile image79
      enjoy lifeposted 3 years agoin reply to this

It is sadly true that hurt people often lash out and hurt others. Ego is also a big reason why some bully others

3. enjoy life profile image79
    enjoy lifeposted 3 years ago

I think there can be a number reasons.

Some are very insecure people who find it makes them feel better about themselves to hurt others. It makes them feel bigger and stronger to bully those weaker than them.

Some like the power rush over other people, they need to feel like the top person who everyone else must 'bow down to'.

Some enjoy seeing others in pain, they are sadistic in nature, and find it fun to hurt others.

Some bully because they have or are being bullied. Maybe a kid bullies others at school because he or she has problems at home, and it is their way of lashing out because they are unable to do so at home.

Whatever the reasons bullying is wrong and should not be tolerated. Bullies have issues themselves like lack of self confidence and no self esteem

1. Snøwman profile image60
      Snøwmanposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I agree with you. Those are some reasons I think people bully other people. I can't think of any more reasons.

4. Snøwman profile image60
    Snøwmanposted 3 years ago

working