jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Tea, Soda, Coffee? What do you like to drink in the morning and throughout the

1. lostohanababy profile image60
    lostohanababyposted 3 years ago

Tea, Soda, Coffee?  What do you like to drink in the morning and throughout the day?

What's your favorite 'tea'?  Do you feel it helps your health?  Do you prefer it better than soda?  What makes your morning?     I like oolong tea, green tea, and jasmine.  Drinking tea morning, afternoon and even with my meals and before going to bed at night.  I'm sure if it really helps my health .  But, I enjoy it, as much as I can.  Sometimes when I have a cold, I take a vitamin C and drink a hot cup of tea, it seems to help.  Just wondered how many other people enjoy tea, as much as I do.

2. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 3 years ago

I gots to have my coffee in the morning or everyone else's life is in danger.

I have one soda per day with my lunch.

The rest of the day it's either water or iced tea.

1. lostohanababy profile image60
      lostohanababyposted 3 years agoin reply to this

FatFreddysCat  thanks for your response.  Another cup of tea coming up.

3. Efficient Admin profile image93
    Efficient Adminposted 3 years ago

I have coffee with cream and sugar in the morning, water the rest of the day, and then maybe 1 more cup of coffee after lunch, then some green tea once a week in the afternoon.  But I drink mostly water as the main beverage.

4. profile image0
    jonaiveposted 3 years ago

I have coffee in the morning and water throughout the day. I'm not really much for different kinds of drinks.

working