jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

What's your stress free activity?

1. AngelP91 profile image61
    AngelP91posted 3 years ago

What's your stress free activity?

Meditation, workout, video games, or etc.

2. profile image53
    Nollexposted 3 years ago

It's for sure a sleeping or drinking cup of hot coffee ! smile

1. AngelP91 profile image61
      AngelP91posted 3 years agoin reply to this

I love sleeping but I have trouble cause too much on my mind. Which its not a thing. My stress free activity is crocheting smile I love coffee too. It relaxes my body big_smile

3. liesl5858 profile image88
    liesl5858posted 3 years ago

My stress free activity is computing and gardening. I enjoy writing online and also gardening. Gardening just helps me relax by growing my own vegetables and fruits and flowers. When I see my garden and the flowers and plants in it, I just feel happy. It can be hard work at times like mowing the grass, trimming the hedges but I just enjoy it.

4. Aniket Lawand profile image73
    Aniket Lawandposted 3 years ago

Yoga, Meditation, Exercise and a good long walk or Jog.

5. connorj profile image75
    connorjposted 3 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/11698201_f260.jpg

Mine would be an hour and 1/2 of old timers ice hockey on a weekly basis. It is aerobic and considered excellent for maintenance of your cognitive faculties. Old timers hockey does not permit hitting and is quite safe to play. In Dr. John Medina's recent New York Best Seller titled Brain Rules one can find an argument for ice hockey being the ideal activity to increase the BDNF to your brain; thus, enhancing your intellect. However, one could argue most significantly, hockey allows for the externalization/exercising out of your aggressions. Thus, resulting in peacefulness once again.

6. profile image56
    christabelz121posted 3 years ago

I always do hula hoop exercises and train my students too. You can also get free tips here:- http://www.hoopgirl.com/categories/hoops/beginner/

working