jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

What's your favorite exercise and why?

1. JohnDiLemme profile image60
    JohnDiLemmeposted 2 years ago

What's your favorite exercise and why?

2. connorj profile image76
    connorjposted 2 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12262108_f260.jpg

Well you may not want to "hear" this; however, for John it is simply playing ice hockey. It is highly aerobic and cognitive and it is so much fun to play...

JohnDiLemmeposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for your comment John!  I grew up in Yonkers, NY and played a lot of hockey.  It's a great sport, lots of fun, and an awesome way to stay fit!

2. connorj profile image76
      connorjposted 2 years agoin reply to this

John it truly is. I have played for a wee-bit over 1/2 of century and plan on continuing as long as possible. I can actually retire in 2 years from my professorship/psychologist career yet I feel so young because of my hockey habit I couldn't imagine

3. profile image55
    Mujtaba33posted 2 years ago

My favorite Exercise is badminton Because in this exercise all parts of the body moves from head to foot a player which plays badminton keeps herself fit as well as healthy and blood circulates in whole body

Thank you for your comment!  I've never played badminton, but I bet it's an awesome way to stay fit.  Thanks again!

4. Shivani Gala profile image81
    Shivani Galaposted 2 years ago

I'm a Yoga person! My routine includes suryanamaskar and few random asanas. It activates each body part and calms the mind, too. Improves health.

Awesome Shivani!  I've heard that yoga is absolutely amazing.  Although, I must admit that I haven't tried it yet.  Thank you for your comment.

5. healthyfitness profile image79
    healthyfitnessposted 2 years ago

I love the bench press. Not sure why, it just feels great to load up the weight and push it up like a caveman. Deadlifting is a very close second!

Awesome Rick!  Thanks for your feedback.

working