jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What exercises do you perform daily? Any stretches?

1. EZ Swim Fitness profile image82
    EZ Swim Fitnessposted 3 years ago

What exercises do you perform daily? Any stretches?

I need motivation. Do you do exercises daily? Do you do stretches daily? If so, what is your essential routine? Time of day? Throughout the day?

We brush our teeth daily, I don't understand why I was trained to exercise/stretch daily.

2. C.V.Rajan profile image77
    C.V.Rajanposted 3 years ago

I almost do it regularly on a daily basis. I spend 20 minutes for it. The yoga I practice is called "Amrita Yoga", taught by Mata Amritanandamayi Math. (You can do a Google search to get more info). It is basically a combo of some 7-8 yoga exercises, primarily built around 'Surya Namaskar'.

Plus I have regular walking (20 mins in morning and 20 mins in evening by way of walking up to my workplace.

3. moustafatoto profile image60
    moustafatotoposted 3 years ago

I run for about 30 minutes everyday ..... It helps me to be fresh and it's not exhausting

4. peachpurple profile image80
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

i don't stretch out, more or less of moving around at home doing household chores

5. AngelaO profile image59
    AngelaOposted 3 years ago

I used to do 1 hour on my elliptical and a little yoga every so often but I rarely get time to now. stretching is great for posture, muscle strength, increases blood flow, drops blood pressure and blood sugar levels, improves bone health, improves focus and balance, and helps you sleep better. These are just a few benefits; there are loads.

6. Technolic profile image61
    Technolicposted 3 years ago

Hello, I workout daily. I don't go to gym but i do some basic exercise like pull up, push up, squats and i do jog for 15 minutes.

working