What would be a perfect workout week for you?
As I try to motivate myself and stay consistent with fighting my body aging and breaking down, I am seeking to create and achieve the perfect workout week. What would a perfect workout week entail for you?
You may not like this; yet, this indeed would be ideal for me.
(1) 6 hundred hour: walk/run dogs with coffee break.
(2) 8 hundred hour: Skate & Shoot at RDV Rink (2 hours)
(3) 10 hundred hour: weight training (1 hour)
(4) 11 hundred hour: 2 hour lunch break (protein & carbs)
(5) 13 hundred hour: power skating at RDV (1 hour)
(6) 14 hundred hour: stationary biking (1/2 - 1 hour)
(7) 15 hundred hour: hockey game at RDV (2 hours)
(8) 17 hundred hour: stationary biking (1/2 - 1 hour)
(9) 18 hundred hour: 2 hour Dinner (protein)
(10) 20 hundred hour: Skate & Shoot at RDV (1 hour)
(11) 21 hundred hours: relax & read
(12) 22 hundred hours: bedtime (sleep until 5)
by breathe2travel5 years ago
How much time do you dedicate to investing in your body each week (exercise, stretching)?
by Stacie L6 years ago
The Case for a 21-Hour Work WeekIt would create jobs and stop the unsustainable cycle of rampant consumerism.FAST Company By Michael Coren | FAST Company Wed, Jan 11, 2012 2:17 PM ESTTo save the world -- or really...
by rlaha6 years ago
I am tutoring this 8th grader. I am charging $20/hr for my services and because I have to drive 25 miles out of my way to this person's house (gas is not cheap these days). The child has 2 other siblings and...
by Virtuous15 years ago
How often do you work out?Two days in a row now I have used the elliptical machine and the only reason is because while I was at the gym the one lady was on it yesterday and I asked her how many calories do you burn she...
by greathub7 years ago
What are the best 9 to 5 (8 hour only), 2 days off per week jobs with good salary?I would like to know some jobs that are related to mechanical engineering also that have timings of not more than 8 hours per day with 2...
by Dr Mark13 hours ago
Do any hubbers spend 40 hours a week (or more) writing and researching hubs? Does the effort pay off if the site is treated like a regular job?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.