jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

What is the most effective weight loss program or plan?

1. TripleAMom profile image87
    TripleAMomposted 2 years ago

What is the most effective weight loss program or plan?

People are always trying to lose weight and I could stand to as well. There are so many fads out there. Are there any that you've tried that have been effective?

2. cathylynn99 profile image75
    cathylynn99posted 2 years ago

medical studies showed that weight watchers and jenny craig actually work. weight watchers worked for me.

1. TripleAMom profile image87
      TripleAMomposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I've heard good things about that. Thanks!

3. peachpurple profile image83
    peachpurpleposted 2 years ago

8 years ago, i weighed 60kg, i was overweight and obese, i had gallstones. I forced myself to eat vegetables, tofu 7 days a week, eat meat/fisk 2 times a week, no fast food, no oily food, less fats, eat at consistent time, i lost my weight to 45kg, now i still maintained the same weight

4. M. T. Dremer profile image94
    M. T. Dremerposted 2 years ago

A whole-food plant-based diet is effective in more ways than one. Though it's more of a lifestyle change than it is a plan or program. Watch the documentary called "Forks over Knives" to get an idea about it.

5. janshares profile image97
    jansharesposted 2 years ago

I tried kimchi and green tea and it worked for me. But what worked even better is disciplined, healthier eating where you make a decision to cut out sweets, pastries, candies, sodas, and juices for a period of time. Sugar is the culprit. Cut your sugar intake in half for a couple months and you'll start to see a difference.

working