jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

What is the worst weight loss program that became mainstream?

1. Dhshain profile image55
    Dhshainposted 7 years ago

What is the worst weight loss program that became mainstream?

2. soni2006 profile image79
    soni2006posted 7 years ago

I have attempted weight loss and got success around 3
    times in the past 5 years. At first I was able to reduce 3 kgs in 5 months and
    then in the second attempt I was able to reduce 5 kgs in 7 months and then in
    the third attempt this year, I was... read more

3. Emissionguy profile image83
    Emissionguyposted 7 years ago

all diets are a joke. Long term weight loss requires a comittment to daily exercise.

The "low fat" diet is the biggest sham.

1. Mariella Brown profile image61
      Mariella Brownposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Just force your body to use more calories than you take with food and drinks. Simple as that smile

4. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 7 years ago

i think the Atkins diet is the worst diet program because it encourages eating a lot of fat. Most people including myself ate too much meat ,dairy,and fats which made my cholesterol levels sky rocket..

5. profile image0
    Always Greenerposted 7 years ago

The Diet Industry inc. has many shockers - but I suppose the Atkins Diet has to be up there.  Also, anything associated with The Biggest Loser franchise rates a mention.

6. webspider20 profile image60
    webspider20posted 7 years ago

The 48 hour Hollywood diet was a joke. I have 8 people I knew do this exact same diet and they gained an average of 4 pounds. Not even one of them lost any weight.

What this diet was all about was eating nothing but salads and drinking lots of water along with this terrible tasting liquid. The whole point of it was to look like the stars on Hollywood yet it didn't work and I still see people buying this junk.

working