jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

How satisfied you are in your weight scale?

1. Goddesskatesassy profile image61
    Goddesskatesassyposted 2 years ago

How satisfied you are in your weight scale?

Are you losing weight or gaining weight ?

2. crb-tech-reviews profile image61
    crb-tech-reviewsposted 2 years ago

I am gaining. I am finding the answer of how to loose Wight naturally without Jim.

Goddesskatesassyposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Me as well ,having a hard time to lose weight but since i cut eating rice day by day ,i notice i little bit though hihihi.Losing weight is a bit sacrifice.

3. freecampingaussie profile image63
    freecampingaussieposted 2 years ago

Not at all and am now losing weight by being careful with what I am eating + exercising in the pool every day. As it gets colder I will have to change my exercise. We play bat n ball for an hour at the moment but I have bad knees & won't be able to play out of the water. I have lost 4 kilo so far !

Thats great,you are right more movement or more exercise it gets your scale lower.Because losing weight is much healthier living.

4. Faceless39 profile image93
    Faceless39posted 2 years ago

I generally stay the same weight, and I'm conscious of what I'm eating. I'm a vegetarian, and unless you eat a lot of junk food, it's hard to gain much weight eating vegetables all the time. I eat to live and don't live to eat, although there have been times in my life where it was the opposite. After going off the rails once, and having to lose that weight, I opted to just keep it down in the first place.

I think most vegetarian are not gaining weight because thats also one thing of losing weight as to be a vege.But  that's also good thing to be a vege,,its a healthy lifestyle though.And i wanted to be that way but its so hard. ^__^

5. peachpurple profile image84
    peachpurpleposted 2 years ago

Oh yes, I weight 40kg , height 146cm, my BMI should be between 18.5-24.9 but currently I am at 18.8

I tried to gain weight but invain

6. jaswinderpages profile image60
    jaswinderpagesposted 2 years ago

My height is 5"3 and weight 73 kg.
    I lose 4 kg and reduce one morning food and as well as tea.
    Except this I am doing Yoga, walk, eat healthy(vegetarian) food. No junk food for me.
    Do yoga each morning and meditation evening time. So losing weight is not a problem for me.

working