What's the fastest way to losing weight?
Is it a change in diet? Is it pills? Working out/ diet/ pills? How can I lose a fast 10lbs in a couple weeks? I want to know your opinions!
Everyone's body is different, so there are a lot of factors that would determine the "fastest" way. Sugar is the main precursor of fat, the more sugar you have in your body, the more fat your body will retain. So I would say cutting your sugar and sodium would be a good start. Along with exercise and a diet pill, you should be able to lose 10 lbs relatively fast.
Never use pills. It has side effects. You need to watch what you are eating. Eating small portions at frequent intervals is better than eating large portions thrice a day. Also, you need to do exercise, jogging, yoga, or aerobics along with diet control to get the better results. Check my hub: http://mjrodriguez.hubpages.com/hub/Fiv … ose-Weight and see if it helps you in preparing a better diet plan.
:-) the fastest you can lose 10 pounds is 7-10 days.
Look into hcg.
Eat less, eat healthy food and work out at least 4 times a week.
It can be really simple but you have to continue this drill as if it was a new way of life. After a few weeks, you'll get used to this change and I can assure you....You will like it and see the difference on the scale right away!
I would not ever really recommend fast weight loss, but if you only have a few kilos to lose (as you do), the fastest and healthiest method to use is simply to fast. If you can (and if your doctor approves of course), it is excellent to have filtered water only for a few days; 3 days is great, or do a combination, such as a water fast, juice fast, and even eating fruit only. As you only have such a little weight to lose, you could probably lose it all within about 2 weeks.
You can try a detox on the Get Thin for Good website (look for the "fast weight loss" blog category).
Contrary to many expert opinions, if you are healthy and not on medication, a detox or fast is always great for your body. Just be aware of detox symptoms, even after one day of fasting or detoxing. Symptoms can include headaches, constipation, nausea, backache, moodiness, and you can even expect old injuries to flare up, especially if you took medication for them at the time.
Cut out the wheat and sugar. Read the book "Wheat Belly" and you'll understand why the "Franken-wheat" in North America is so bad for your health and why cutting it out of your diet (and replacing it with quinoa, millet, amaranth, wild rice) will make the pounds fall off. At the same time, eat lots of fresh fruits and especially veggies to rev up your metabolism. You need to eat good fats (e.g. avocadoes) to burn the bad fat. Never starve yourself--that does not work and will mess up your metabolism. Check out Beyond Diet online--they have a superb free video that tells you what to eat and what to avoid. It's the best vid on nutrition I have seen.
I don't know what your body stats (i.e., weight, height, bone structure, age, etc.) are, so it would be difficult to determine if you can lose 10 pounds in a couple of weeks. It would be harder if you are a little person only needing to lose 10 pounds versus someone who has much more weight to lose. With that being said, you can lose a few pounds in a couple of weeks in a healthy manner by following a particular protocol:
(1) Eat lean proteins at every single meal and snack. Twenty to 40 grams should be appropriate for any woman. This will help you retain your muscle mass while you are losing body fat. Lean proteins may include lean beef, skinless chicken or turkey breast, fish, seafood, egg whites, low-fat cottage cheese, Greek yogurt, tofu, tempeh, and low-carb protein shake.
(2) Eat fibrous and green and colorful vegetables at every single meal such as spinach, kale, brocolli, asparagus, bell peppers, etc.
(3) Limit fruits to 1-2 servings per day and make sure they are low glycemic. A serving is about 1/2 of a small fruit or 1/4 to 1/2 of a cup. Try grapefruit, apple, strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries.
(4) Limit starchy carbs to once per week after a strenuous workout. If your diet is only for a couple of weeks, you may even eliminate them altogether for quickest weight loss. Just make sure you do get them in thereafter. Without enough glycogen, your body and metabolism will begin breaking down. Don't go without starches for more than 4 weeks at a time. Also, make sure to only include natural starches such as oats, brown and wild rice, quinoa, and sweet potatoes.
(5) Include healthy dietary fats in every single meal, except the meal with starchy carbs. Healthy dietary fats include olive oil, coconut oil, flax oil, flax seed, chia seeds, walnuts, pecans, almonds, nut butters, butter, avocados, olives, and fish oil. Serving sizes are small - anywhere from 1 to 3 teaspoons per meal of oils and butters, 1-3 tablespoons of nuts.
(6) Drink lots of water - at least 64 ounces. This will flush out the toxins (fat) from the body.
(7) Exercise at least 5 days per week for 30 minutes.
By sticking to these simple dietary and exercise principles, you should be well on your way towards your goal of 10 pounds. If you don't lose 10 pounds in a couple of weeks, you will definitely see changes in inches and your body composition which is even more important. Good luck!
Everyone is different. For some people our diet worked. You have to try it and you will find out!
Don't try to accelerate weight loss process, just eat healthy, do exercises, sleep well and you will look great!
More on http://1loseweightfast.com/
by ngureco 11 years ago
Can I Use Laxatives To Lose Weight?
by Colleen O'Brien 7 years ago
I plan to actually do it this time! This past year has prepared me to keep my New Years resolution of improving my health and losing weight. I've done a little studying. I've recently read that a research done last year, in which half the participants were on a reduced carbohydrate diet and half...
by sweetjulie 11 years ago
hello people. what do you all know about weightloss
by ii3rittles 2 years ago
Is it possible to lose 35lbs in 3-4 months using a stationary exercise bike?I want to make a hub to help people with weight loss. I gained some weight and am going to lose it! I got a stationary exercise bike to use for this weight loss. I am 23 and don't eat horribly, in fact I eat better then...
by jessyferari1 10 years ago
I have weight problems. how to solve them??/I'm overweight and unhealthy. I do know how to dress myself for it not to show, but I desperately have to lose weight because its gotten to a point where I have these dreams about weight and they not good ones. been going to the gym since I was 16 I was...
by ii3rittles 5 years ago
I have 3 months to lose 40+ pounds... HELP!?I've been trying to lose 30lbs since May and managed to gain 10lbs so now I have to lose 40lbs to reach my goal. I'm getting married in November. I have about 3 months... Which means I have to lose about 3.5lbs a week. I know it is hard &...
Copyright © 2022 Maven Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers on this website. HubPages® is a registered trademark of Maven Coalition, Inc. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. Maven Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers to this website may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|