jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What is the measure of success for your life?

1. iviskei profile image72
    iviskeiposted 2 years ago

What is the measure of success for your life?

How do you measure success? Is it having a well paying job? Being married with kids? Having hobbies you are deeply involved in?

2. Glenis Rix profile image99
    Glenis Rixposted 2 years ago

Ending up with adult children who like and hopefully love me as much as I love them. Having sufficient income not to have to worry too much about the bills. A few close friends who I can rely on and who can rely on me.

3. Happy Moment profile image78
    Happy Momentposted 2 years ago

I think that the meaning of the term success varies from person to person.Achieving whatever I have been yearning for is success to me but that might not be the case to another measure.

4. Manikandan001 profile image60
    Manikandan001posted 2 years ago

Depends on persons. Some of them aim is money, like friendship, big job, social status, big family. But all around its reach up to money status. Because the whole world indulge the money value, and it not require very good behaviour or perfect person.

5. jainswati profile image71
    jainswatiposted 2 years ago

Honestly there is no such measure of success in life. A person's success depends only on, how much a person is satisfied with what he has or what he does in his life.

6. m abdullah javed profile image78
    m abdullah javedposted 2 years ago

Hi Kyou... I would like to measure the success in all the three domains that you have mentioned. For job, success means sustained efforts for justification of the entrusted responsibilities, coupled with loads of accolades and monetary benefits. Success for the family life means, every day should pass with an increased love for the better half and a caring attitudes towards the kids as a result of which the home should appear spacious. As far the hobbies... I don't measure success here, rather an overwhelming joy of involvement results in a kind of satisfaction and that's enough.

7. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 2 years ago

having a well paid job that could last you a life time is all that I want. That is success but I became a homemaker instead