jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Does drinking different kinds of herbal teas daily will create a stone in some o

1. erorantes profile image53
    erorantesposted 23 months ago

Does drinking different kinds of herbal teas daily will create a stone in some organs in the body.?

For example, the used of different herbal teas when is blended at home from the Seeds and leaves.

2. ptosis profile image81
    ptosisposted 23 months ago

Milk thistle is used to HELP the liver, and gall bladder stones. So would have to ask yourself which teas are you using?

erorantesposted 23 months agoin reply to this

Thank you for the good advice mr. Pots is. It is great to share with others what we know. You are one of a kind.

3. LoisRyan13903 profile image82
    LoisRyan13903posted 23 months ago

Many herbs contain diuretic properties, which means that they are good for your kidneys and can prevent stones from occurring or break them down so you can pass them easily.  There are some that might cause issues if you keep getting stones.  For example, if you suffer from kidney stones you should avoid black haw.  I will list other ones as I research more herbs.  You can also ask your doctor which ones you should avoid

erorantesposted 23 months agoin reply to this

Thank you for taking some of your time to share what you know. Your expertise will reach many that are in need to cure themselves. Mr. loisRyan,  I am thankful  for your kindness. Your advice is excellent.

2. LoisRyan13903 profile image82
      LoisRyan13903posted 22 months agoin reply to this

I have been writing on BlogJob and am working on Home Remedy articles.  My name there is loiseryan

working