jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Are there some good herbal teas to help support bone/tissue healing?

1. ChristinS profile image95
    ChristinSposted 5 years ago

Are there some good herbal teas to help support bone/tissue healing?

My son is recovering from two fractures, one was compound and he loves tea so I thought why not see if there are some good herbal teas out there to support bone health/strength?  Any ideas?

2. Teresa Schultz profile image77
    Teresa Schultzposted 5 years ago

Comfrey cream (ointment) is well known for helping speed up the recovery of tennis elbow, twisted ankles, and many years ago used to be used for helping fractures heal - used to be known as bone-knit! So, comfrey tea perhaps does a similar job - BUT, I've heard that too much comfrey tea can be dangerous, so definitely check with your child's doctor before trying it!

3. artist101 profile image69
    artist101posted 5 years ago

Green tea is an excellent base for adding other supplements. Add a little honey as this contains vitamin d, known to rebuild bone. Pineapple is another good choice, as it contains bromelain, known to reduce swelling and inflammation. It is going to take time, I hope this helps.

4. profile image54
    AdamAshtonposted 4 years ago

I found something better than any herbal tea, try this you can make your own healing waters at home by using special techniques. I've been using the waters for a while now and you can taste the difference between regular water and the healing water. I use it on cuts, when I have a sore throat or any other illness, it's amazing.

http://www.merkaba.org/

working