jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Brain injury how to be cured?

1. shumailailyas profile image61
    shumailailyasposted 12 months ago

Brain injury how to be cured?

my brother is a brain injury surviour since 2007.i have been her caregiver.is there anyone who can realize my agony.everybody else except our father has left us.can anyone tell me how a brain injury be cured as soon as possible.anyone here with the same experience.

2. ptosis profile image77
    ptosisposted 12 months ago

Sorry, all the clinical trials et al will only do it for the first 6 months after the initial injury.    Had a friend with brain injury .  Sorry.

3. Terrielynn1 profile image93
    Terrielynn1posted 12 months ago

It's been along time. The best improvement occurs in the first year. I have family with a brain injury. All you can do is keep helping them. Get services for help with them and help for yourself. If you haven't fully dealt with the injury and changes you need help too. Please take care and it's good that you care for him. Sorry you are going through this.

4. Perspycacious profile image80
    Perspycaciousposted 12 months ago

Call  your local county health department for a booklet listing help for seniors (if he is a senior citizen), if not, you can contact the federal Senior Companion Program for suggestions they may be able to offer.  A local clinical neuro psychologist or clinic may be able to direct  you to other assistance.