jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Does dreams indicate premonition of future happenings?

1. Debangee Mandal profile image59
    Debangee Mandalposted 12 months ago

Does dreams indicate premonition of future happenings?

I have been dreaming of a number of unpleasant things for the last few days. Does this mean that something bad is going to happen? Please help me out.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13488395_f260.jpg

2. threekeys profile image80
    threekeysposted 12 months ago

Denagee, how do you feel about these dreams? Is it scaring you personally? Or, is it more a social or societal dream/premonition?
    For me, the dreamer is the bottom line interpreter. Dreams can be precognitive for sure. I would encoruage you to take time to sit down with your dream/s and decode it for yourself. The dream could be literal in it's meaning but probably it is more symbolic in meaning and you have to interpret it. Just ask yourself it's time frame of when it is going to happen. Note the first number that comes to mind. And keep it. Take preventative measures as best as you can-just in case. And then just watch what happens and see if there is a lead up pattern or not. That is best on how to gauge. Let us know what happens, okay?

1. Debangee Mandal profile image59
      Debangee Mandalposted 12 months agoin reply to this

My dreams are mostly social issues like homicide. Your words consoled me up to some extent.Thanks for your kind advice..yeah I really think I should try to give some time to thinking.

2. threekeys profile image80
      threekeysposted 12 months agoin reply to this

If you feel a little bit courageous, ask yourself a question about your dream, to your dreaming self and then say thankyou for the clarity. Then? Try to be aware/mindful when you first wake up as the clarity will be hovering then or not long after.

3. Debangee Mandal profile image59
      Debangee Mandalposted 12 months agoin reply to this

Thank you so much once again.

working