jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

What are really in Vaccines? Are they actually good for you and your health?

1. Ali Armour profile image61
    Ali Armourposted 10 months ago

What are really in Vaccines? Are they actually good for you and your health?

What are some of the ingredients? Where is the proof?

2. Aime F profile image84
    Aime Fposted 10 months ago

All ingredients in vaccines can be found on the CDC website.

The lack of people dying from smallpox, diphtheria, polio, etc. and increase in life expectancy would indicate that yes, they are pretty good for our health.

1. Patty Inglish, MS profile image94
      Patty Inglish, MSposted 9 months agoin reply to this

I have to agree. Most are good; it's my own genetic makeup that causes 1/2 of them to not work at all on me. But, I recommend them for others.

3. profile image59
    Chetanhtposted 9 months ago

Yes vaccines are not harmful to body.Vaccines are nothing but preparation of particular infection causing agents like bacteria and viruses.But they are proccessed first of all they are made nontoxic.And various proccesses followed to prepare vaccines.In human body vaccine actually cause non harmful infection that means only allert our immune system for same infection in future.our immune system has memory cells that kept data and after infection a faster immune response is generated for that particular infection.Like polio vaccine will generate immunity against polio virus and remember  the virus for destroying it down in next attack.