CDC Data released shows a total of 387,087 reports of adverse events

Jump to Last Post 1-2 of 2 discussions (21 posts)
  1. Readmikenow profile image95
    Readmikenowposted 3 years ago

So, why isn't this data available from the CDC mentioned by the mainstream media?

"Latest CDC VAERS Data Show Reported Injuries Surpass 7,000 in Ages 12 to 17 Following COVID Vaccines
    VAERS data released today by the CDC showed a total of 387,087 reports of adverse events from all age groups following COVID vaccines, including 6,113 deaths and 31,240 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020 and June 18, 2021.

CDC finds ‘likely’ link between heart inflammation and mRNA COVID vaccines
    As The Defender reported June 23, the CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) said there is a “likely association” of “mild” heart inflammation in adolescents and young adults after vaccination.

Members of a CDC advisory committee acknowledged 1,200 cases of heart inflammation in 16- to 24-year-olds, mostly occurring in males, and said mRNA COVID vaccines should carry a warning statement — but physicians and other public commenters accused the CDC of exaggerating the risk to young people of COVID, and minimizing the risk of the vaccines."

https://freedomfirstnetwork.com/2021/06 … syndicated

1. Sharlee01 profile image86
      Sharlee01posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for sharing this... I have heard a bit about the problem of heart inflammation in 16- to 24-year-olds. I wish more information about the vaccine was available on an ongoing basis.  It seems at this point not much is being covered about the  COVID variances either.

2. Ken Burgess profile image71
      Ken Burgessposted 3 years agoin reply to this

This is alarming considering these are the CDC numbers and I am sure the issues related to the vaccine are being greatly under reported .

One thing I am certain of, many adverse reactions and side effects go unreported or misdiagnosed, likely the real numbers are double (or worse) what is being noted by the CDC.

1. Sharlee01 profile image86
        Sharlee01posted 3 years agoin reply to this

The CDC has proven itself to be very dishonest or at best very "controlled " on what they are sharing. They have flip-flopped on COVID information frequently during the pandemic, and have a long history of being untrustworthy.  So, I am with you and very alarmed about what is being shared or not shared in regard to problems that may be occurring with the vaccines.

I truly worry that the CDC may back vaccinating young children before they return to school in the Fall. I am concerned about a teachers union that may pressure the Biden administration to get on board with vaccinating our young children.

I have very much come to not trust not only the CDC but the current administration. IT is very apparent the democrats are willing to drop all that is COVID, including an investigation on its origin.

3. abwilliams profile image68
      abwilliamsposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I am not surprised by this data, Mike. At one time, here in the States, it would take 12 years on average to get a new drug FDA approved and safely out to the consumer. There are many hoops to get through ...until now.
      Early on, I was of the mindset (when the Covid-19 vaccines were rushed through) that the most vulnerable; the elderly in nursing homes and the very sick/immune-deficient needed a rushed-through vaccine, time was of the essence! But NOW, this mighty push for everyone, even the young, even the healthy, to get the vaccine?!? Although the evidence is there, we see what is happening much too often, with {mostly male} adolescents and young adults. Yet, the push continues!?!
      What's going on?

2. wilderness profile image95
    wildernessposted 3 years ago

I would only comment that no professional gambler seeing those odds (350,000 out of 322,000,000) would hesitate to go all in.  Particularly when the chances of losing the game is only 6,000 out of 322,000,000; the rest of the time only small losses happen.

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image81
      Kathryn L Hillposted 3 years agoin reply to this

6,000 is 6,000. It's not a gambling scenario. If even one person has deleterious symptoms that's one too many.

1. Readmikenow profile image95
        Readmikenowposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Kathryn,

I agree.  These are not poker chips were talking about.  These are human beings with lives they could have lived should it have not been for taking this vaccine.  The trend toward these "adverse events"  in increasing.  A scientific publication claims the vaccine has the potential to cause as much damage to people as COVID itself.

2. wilderness profile image95
        wildernessposted 3 years agoin reply to this

And if even one dies from COVID that the vaccine would have prevented then that's one too many.

It most certainly IS a gambling scenario; all of life is.

2. Ken Burgess profile image71

Risk permanent harm to heart and nerves over a flu-like virus that claims almost 0% of the young?

Spoken like someone who does not have young boys to worry about, and has not listened to the experts raise the alarm about how dangerous this is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMxuNvVgxlU

Full discourse on the matter (banned from youtube):

https://odysee.com/@Covid_Vaccine:6/TH2HAmTp40xq:a

1. wilderness profile image95

Again, what is that "almost" figure that COVID claims, compared to what the vaccine claims?

And what long term effects does COVID produce compared to long term effects of the vaccine?

Seems like you're forgetting, or ignoring, the death toll and damage from COVID.  Every vaccine carries a risk of injury or death - we use them anyway because the same risk from the disease is so much greater.  It is a false picture to present only one side and allow emotional responses to dictate our actions.

1. Ken Burgess profile image71

Try watching those links.

They will explain why this vaccine is so incredibly dangerous especially to the young.

The COVID-19 vaccine is a misjustice of the language because it in no way, shape or form does it come close to the legal definition of a vaccine.

It does not improve your immune response to the infection. It does not
          limit you from getting an infection. 

This is messenger RNA that's encapsulated with nanoliposomes that are
          attached to something called PEG, polyethylene glycol, which is used to allow it to survive the transmission into the body and bond with the DNA.

A typical vaccine stays isolated in one area, the Covid vaccine does not, it travels throughout the entire body, including the brain.

The spike proteins of SARS-CoV-2 contain HIV and syncytin.

You put the ACE2 receptor from a coronavirus, you put HIV, and you've
          expressed the gamma retrovirus envelope protein that is cross-reactive with our human syncytin.

So this is why people are testing positive as you expressed that gene aberrantly under stress, as you wear the mask and cripple your immune system and change the expression of your genes.

Have any idea what I am talking about?

Have any idea of what this vaccine really is and what it does?

Maybe you should try doing some research, listen to some Doctors and geneticists that are speaking out against this.... and you have to go look for their information because it damned sure won't be on your propaganda channels (IE - CNN, MSNBC, FOX)... educate yourself rather than regurgitate the stupidity perpetuated in the MSM.

"Have any idea of what this vaccine really is and what it does?"

As it DOES limit the number of cases of COVID in spite of your claim that it does not I have to question whether you understand what it does.  I don't have a clue as to exactly how it works, except to stimulate the body's immune response and build it before the actual virus is present, but you apparently don't have a clue as to the effects of it, either.

Actually what I do know is that it is synthetic, it cleaves to our DNA and travels in the body in ways a normal Vaccine does not, it has not been properly vetted in labs and through years of study the way it should have been.

One of us is right.  One of us has done hours of research... and one of us listens to MSM propaganda.

When you say this "As it DOES limit the number of cases of COVID" how do you know this?

How do you know that it doesn't cause those who get the vaccine from developing severe side effects?

Pfizer and Moderna acknowledged that anyone with preexisting autoimmune disorders should not get this vaccine and even put that as a severe warning label on the box.

How about this:

"Scientific Study finds the spike protein used in Covid Vaccines causes Strokes, Heart attacks, and Blood Clots. A scientific study has been published which has found the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, used in the Covid-19 vaccines causes major vascular damage inducing strokes, heart attacks, migraines, and blood clots among dozens of other dangerous adverse reactions that have..."

or This:

"Reports released from Pfizer and Moderna show that seven COVID-19 vaccine trial participants experienced a type of facial paralysis, called Bell's palsy, in the weeks after vaccination. This rare side effect, in tandem with three reports of severe allergic reactions, has raised some alarm about the safety of the new vaccines."

"When you say this "As it DOES limit the number of cases of COVID" how do you know this?"

Because the rate of COVID incidence in vaccinated people is far, far below that of unvaccinated people.  Far enough below that there is no chance it is merely coincidence.

What are you using for evidence that "It does not improve your immune response to the infection." and "It does not
                limit you from getting an infection. "

You don't know that Dan.

You've been TOLD that by whatever "news" sources you listen to.

I have listened to the very people who have invented mRNA vaccine technology, expert virologists, doctors on this issue.

Where have you gotten your information?

Can't list it now as I don't remember.

Can you give a link showing that the incidence of COVID after a vaccination remains the same or higher?  Just like me, you have made a claim (in direct opposition to everything I see); can you back it up with hard data?

(I would add that my personal doctor gave me percentage effectiveness of one and two shots of the vaccine.  What numbers do you have, and from where?)

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)