jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Why do I sometime feel people are out to get me ?

1. Evamatu k profile image59
    Evamatu kposted 8 months ago

Why do I sometime feel people are out to get me ?

I feel like Everyday is a battle fr me, I constantly have to deal with people being judgmental & provocating toward me. I literally can't be around people for long because it like am a target to them. I don't even know if it the energy I give out or I have something written on me saying "FU*K WITH ME"  cause honestly it frustrating. I was always a people person, But not anymore. What do you guys think?

2. tomsmithnow profile image87
    tomsmithnowposted 8 months ago

Sorry that you are feeling this way. Do you try to keep positive and put out positive vibes? Do you try to talk to your friends or family about things? I think we can sometimes get paranoid about things or hold onto negative thoughts, maybe from our last bad encounter with someone. Just keep smiling and don't let someone else dictate your mood. You are in charge of your own happiness, don't let others spoil that for you. Just do things you enjoy and try to hang around with positive people. It's smart to be cautious, but there are good people out there and you need to remember that. Sometimes, people who feel this way all the time or have anxiety problems about it, seek professional help to get to the root cause of their anxiety which helps them. Hope this answer helps.

1. Evamatu k profile image59
      Evamatu kposted 8 months agoin reply to this

Tryely appreciate your answer. thanks.

3. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 8 months ago

Because (sometimes) they really are out to get you!
    Worrying about people you attract is out of your control.
    You need to look at the kind of people (you) are attracted to.
    Each of us gets to (choose) our own friends, lovers, and spouse.
    We get to (choose) who we spend our time with.
    Choose wisely!

working