How to lose postpartum weight fast

1. profile image61
    jada brownposted 3 months ago

How to lose postpartum weight fast

2. lsmith131 profile image84
    lsmith131posted 3 months ago

After having two children of my own, losing postpartum weight was very challenging for me. I don't think it's easy for anyone, it's a lot of hard work. I gained about 40 pounds with each pregnancy. I only started seeing results overtime after I changed my diet, which was vegan and very strict. I also worked on my target areas (stomach, arms, and etc.), at the gym and through yoga at home. I did this about 6 days out of the week. Each day, I let nothing come between me and my workouts and tried to stay consistent. So, if it meant I had to practice yoga on lunch breaks at work, that is what I did. I went to the gym in the morning before everyone got up. After about a year, I managed to get rid of the weight completely. Now I workout about 4 days out of the week and keep my diet as clean as possible. Hope this helps!  smile

3. profile image61
    jada brownposted 3 months ago

getting into a strict diet plan which you cant follow for longer periods barely helps, you need to change lifestyle which might take  time but will be long lasting, have you ever supplemented to lose weight I have been drinking "mummy magic tea" for my PP weight loss and got greatest benefits.

working