Can someone please give some advice as my article 'Just Fibromyalgia', My experi

1. louiseelcross profile image87
    louiseelcrossposted 2 months ago

Can someone please give some advice as my article 'Just Fibromyalgia', My experience not featured.

Any advice of how to improve to get it featured will be appreciated.

2. tsmog profile image83
    tsmogposted 2 months ago

There is a section where you can get this type of help from others. Go to the Forums and post in the section named Improving Your Article. You will see it in the list on the left. If you got a notice by email they will have sent you a link you can post with your request for others to read your article. I hope this helps.

3. jellygator profile image92
    jellygatorposted 2 months ago

I rarely read hubs these days, but I did happen to read yours because it touches close to home and I happened across it. It was well-written in general and did a good job of helping the reader feel as if people have a hard time seeing and understanding just how debilitating the disease is.

However, I believe that the bulk of your hub was about how people minimize it, with only a very little bit of helpful advice. That's fine, but it would have been useful to me if you had let me know up front that you were describing that doctors minimize it, had woven in more about the disease itself (causes, degree of symptoms, etc.) and if you had given concrete steps that would help prevent others from experiencing the same. As it was, I felt like you identified a problem but didn't present much of a solution.

working