jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Amelina Linsdales Book "The psychology of panic fear and anxiety"

1. profile image54
    cool1967posted 7 years ago

Does any one has the link to download the amelina linsdales book the psychology of panic fear and anxiety. Any personal experiences or recommendation to overcome anxiety. Thanks

1. profile image54
      gkrooposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Anxiety is an issue of 'fight or flight.'    Anxiety is also a 'knowledge' issue.  Our less evolved ancestors faced a cruel world that was getting crueler had they not done something about it.  What did they do?  They invented fire. 
      Now look what the fire has done.  They invented a wheel.  A car.  An airplane.  Now look what they've done.
      Personal experiences?  I have a few.  Much more than I want to have, but you have to have experience and that causes people anxiety.   But, that is the real cure for anxiety, knowledge and experience.

2. qwark profile image60
      qwarkposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Lorazepam...powerful and will do the trick...addictive so should only be taken when needed...You can buy it in Mexico across the counter or from a physician with a script...guaranteed to work.

1. profile image54
        gkrooposted 7 years ago in reply to this

There's Valium.

3. profile image55
      othernannaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I found it on this sight  but don't know
      http://www.calmclinic.com/ebook/?cdata=ccqf-qccmga-5

2. Wendi M profile image81
    Wendi Mposted 7 years ago

Figure out what's causing the anxiety.  My experience lead me to mistake my alcoholism for an Anxiety/Panic Disorder.

Now that the alcohol has been removed from the equation, the anxiety has almost completely disappeared.

3. qwark profile image60
    qwarkposted 7 years ago

Ativan is a benzodiazepine...it is lorazepam. it will work for anxiety and depression

4. Wendi M profile image81
    Wendi Mposted 7 years ago

Again, you need to find the underlying cause for the anxiety. 

Therapy works for many people, but depending on the severity of the anxiety, there are many different anti-anxiety meds out there...Clonazepam, Klonopin, Xanax, everything mentioned above,and more.  But all of these are benzodiazopams and highly addictive.

working