Today's lifestyle

1. profile image51
    sobhyposted 13 years ago

lifestyle of today leaves us open to chemical attack by day, the air we breathe to the water we drink, and skin care and hair that we use everyday. It is not known what long term effects of these chemicals will be, but one thing is sure, it can not be good.

Some people do not know the huge amounts of additives in food, water and personal care products. Some are too busy to care, and others have the attitude "Yes, I know it's horrible, but what can you do?

The knowing, the wise out there, however, take a different position. A species that fails to live in harmony with its natural environment will eventually make it disappear. Done. It is in nature. If humans are the way they go, they will eventually disappear well ..

For example, 100 years ago, cancer has affected about 1 in 50. Now, he hits 1 of 3. It will not be long before it hit half the population. It does not take a genius to realize that our lifestyle is the main factor influencing this increase.

Diet in particular, is of paramount importance when it comes to maintaining good health, but many people ignore this fact and fill their bodies (and their children) with low nutritional value, chemical additives and unwanted met.

When people eat meat, they consume the same chemicals and hormones that the animal has eaten. Obesity is increasing dramatically, and it is not surprising given that the majority of obese people are meat eaters. They eat meat, the meat is full of growth hormones and chemicals, growth hormones are absorbed into the human body, so the person becomes bigger. You want my opinion - if you are overweight and seriously want to lose weight - go to a vegetarian diet low fat.

If your organization has a choice, it would require a lot of organic fruits and vegetables, preferably raw. Choose your body fresh and clean (I mean pure bottled spring water, not the stuff that comes out of your tap at home). Think about how much freshwater as you eat in a day, and I mean thats not water mixed with squash, tea, coffee or something. I bet not many. Do your body a favor, next time you reach for the soda, the scope of mineral water instead.

Tap water is another way we are poisoned on a daily basis. It contains chemicals, hormones, and in many areas, it also contains fluoride. Yes, sodium fluoride, and old favorites. The stuff they put in toothpaste is the same thing they use to make rat poison! Surprised. What people are confused about is calcium fluoride, the stuff that is found naturally in water that helps keep our teeth and bones strong. People think this is what happens in toothpaste and water is false.

Sodium fluoride is a byproduct of aluminum smelting and other industries. This is nothing more than toxic waste. For years, it was very expensive to remove, until someone decided to do some stupid things about it is good for teeth, so they can get away with getting rid of in our water supply. Of course, this was done without the public. Nice, thanks for that, I'll stick to the bottled stuff.

sodium fluoride accumulates in the body over time, and it can cause cancer. It makes the bones more flexible so they fracture more easily, and it does not protect your teeth, in fact, it has the opposite effect. Sodium fluoride is an ingredient of medicines, anesthetics, hypnotics, psychiatric and military nerve gas.

Sodium fluoride promotes mental disorders. The Nazis were added to water in concentration camps during the war, to help sterilize prisoners and forcing them to be quiet and docile.

Sodium Flouride is a toxic drug and a certain brain region, making the person subject and less able to resist those who want to control it. It's a way to control the masses. Hmmm, we wonder what the government has in mind for us today ......

When you look at the skin care products and hair we use every day, most contain sodium laurel (or laureth) sulfate. It is a foaming agent that is so hard that it was originally used as engine degreaser! Fancy that, wash skin and hair into something hard enough to strip oil off a garage floor. No wonder we all spend a fortune on moisturisers! Hmmm, I'm just paranoid or do you think there could be some method in their madness ......

Then they put this in your SLS shampoo, shower gel, bath foam, toothpaste etc, then add moisturizing ingredients for the same products to fight against the drying effects of the SLS. Why not just buy products without SLS? That's what intelligent people do. That's what I do.

Since I stopped using shampoo and commercial products to the skin, and switched to all natural, herbal products, skin care, and natural hair care products, my skin and the hair is beautiful. My hair used to be frizzy and dry is now curly and shiny.

Since I started using organic skin care based on aromatherapy, my skin was once so bright for all fats and additives in my moisturizer before, is now so sweet, much younger, and I do not need powder or foundation because my skin is great!

I use a non-fluoride toothpaste, and I take vitamin and mineral supplements every day. I always eat fresh fruits and vegetables, and I always drink bottled water pure. I am a vegetarian and I eat very natural, low fat diet is full of nutrients. I've never felt so healthy.

If you value your body, your health and your life and your children and other loved ones, you owe it to yourself to change your lifestyle now and begin to live more naturally

2. GmaGoldie profile image81
    GmaGoldieposted 13 years ago

Chemicals and fast foods - we are learning but very slowly.

Fluoride can be detrimental for seniors.  It is needed for children.  I don't mind the toothpaste but the tap water makes no logical sense except for the profits of the chemical companies.

In America, we live in a free society yet we have been "sold" on fast food and chemicals and drugs.  The Internet has the possibility of changing this fact. If we can get past the marketing hype and learn the facts.

Commercials never had competition before the Internet.  This is game changing in our knowledge base.

3. fucsia profile image60
    fucsiaposted 13 years ago

I am agree with you.
    I am a strong supporter of the need to change many things in our lives: food, habits, stress, relationships.
    I just want to make a reflection: we can not be sure of the data we have available about the cancer 100 years ago: there were no diagnostic systems like now, often people died without knowing why (maybe for a cancer). In addition, life expectancy was lower.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)