Chipped teeth

  1. profile image50
    wilson12posted 6 years ago

    i have a small chip in my front teeth. i have previously had it filed down to make it more even. i asked my dentist if i could have dental bonding but he said no as it "would be more destructive to the actual tooth". what can i do? i can't afford to go private and i would quite like to fix it.

  2. knolyourself profile image60
    knolyourselfposted 6 years ago

    Generally it requires a cap. The only way
    know it get it for little or know money
    is a dental school or college where supervised students do the work. Some
    places there are free clinics. If no
    pain try to forget about it.