jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Do You Know about the benifits of Apple Cider Vinegar

1. crazyhorsesghost profile image78
    crazyhorsesghostposted 10 years ago

<link snipped, no self-promoting links>

I have a problem with my sugar readings running up and since I started using the apple cider vinegar my sugar problems have went away. I know its made me happy.

1. profile image47
      storm20posted 7 years agoin reply to this

do you still take it, have just gone back into the ACV

2. profile image0
    Lisa Bargerposted 10 years ago

I wrote a piece on ACV for my main site a couple of months ago and I must admit I thought it was one of the dumbest things I'd ever heard of but a couple of studies have actually supported it.  hmm

3. crazyhorsesghost profile image78
    crazyhorsesghostposted 10 years ago

Yes Lisa it really works. I have tried it for my Blood Sugar and kept a close eye on it and it does wonders for helping to keep your blood sugar in check.

4. livelonger profile image95
    livelongerposted 10 years ago

My sister-in-law started taking it, and then developed a really serious ear infection. Not sure if there is any relation between the two things, but she stopped taking ACV after that. neutral

1. crazyhorsesghost profile image78
      crazyhorsesghostposted 10 years agoin reply to this

I and a lot of members of my family take it and so far we have only got good results. I know it does wonder for my sugar problems and my moms.

I just googled

apple cider vinegar causes ear infection

and it brought up only positive things. Possibly she already had a ear infection.

5. livelonger profile image95
    livelongerposted 10 years ago

That's probably true, crazyhorsesghost - I tend to think it was completely coincidental, or maybe the act of taking a lot suddenly was too much for her system to manage. Like most things, it helps to ease into a routine - otherwise your body can get overwhelmed.

6. healthyfreak profile image47
    healthyfreakposted 10 years ago

Crazyhorsesghost is correct.  Apple cider vinegar does help regulate blood pressure.  My mother is currently taking a home remedy for her high blood pressure.  The remedy's ingredients are:  honey, garlic and apple cider vinegar.

<url snipped, no self-promoting links>

working