jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

What Are The Health Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar?

1. PhoenixV profile image69
    PhoenixVposted 5 years ago

2. ESPeck1919 profile image95
    ESPeck1919posted 5 years ago

Apple cider vinegar is one of the best sore throat remedies I've ever come across. I usually just put a table spoon of apple cider vinegar and 2-3 of honey in a mug, and fill the rest up with hot water, and drink it while it's still warm whenever I feel a throat infection coming on. I used to get them once or twice a year, though it's died off since then.

It does the trick every time.

3. artist101 profile image68
    artist101posted 5 years ago

Apple cider vinegar is used for many different things such as indigestion, as well as fungal infection. When drank after a meal it aides in digestion by raising HCI levels, and aides in digestion. It also increases circulation, when combined with honey.

4. DDE profile image24
    DDEposted 5 years ago

Apple cider vinegar is  said to be  helpful in losing weight but not for me it is also used  for many ailments such as a skin care solution and for acne

5. jenniferlynn78 profile image60
    jenniferlynn78posted 5 years ago

There are many health benefits from apple cider vinegar but it has to be organic, which has the Mother in it.  I drink 2tbls. twice a day in ice water but it can be taken 3x a day. I make sure the water is ice cold because it tastes awful.

It increases energy level and helps lose weight or maintain weight!  It also boosts metabolisim to help with digestion of food. It increases hair growth and nail growth which will reduce breakage and split ends of hair. It also gives hair a healthy natural  shine and makes skin soft and smooth and gives a natural glow. It reduces cholesterol, which helped me so I no longer have to take cholesterol medicine. It boosts the function of the immune system, which reduces illnesses. There are many functions and purposes for organic apple cider vinegar but it takes a few weeks to notice the results but within a few days you can feel minor changes. It's not an overnight miracle but it does work!

6. kj force profile image72
    kj forceposted 5 years ago

Apple Cider Vinegar is very beneficial to reducing the sugar levels in Diabetics.
    It is also used for Arthritis and Rheumatism, both as a drink and massaged into the skin ( add a few drops of baby oil for massage)..a warm washcloth with vinegar applied to forehead/eyes area will help relieve a headache.. lightly apply to a sunburn or windburn will relieve pain...Spray on before going outside will act as an repellant to bugs.. use on animals..wipe down horse, dog ( repels bugs )
    Use as an exfoliate to rid dry skin before showering, rinse feet to rid athletes foot/ fungal infection. Use in washer for rinse ( removes odors and soap residue )..
    Great for digestion, as it breaks down fats, thus helping to lower Cholesterol...Vinegar is one of Natures best remedies with multiple uses...

1. Greg John Duck profile image58
      Greg John Duckposted 3 years agoin reply to this

All shops got Apple vinegar on stock. when buy a   vinegar how good it is and how good was the apples that when in to making it.        I'm going to try to start home made vinegar.  I know the apples I use be from my tree.

7. Shona Venter profile image80
    Shona Venterposted 5 years ago

Apple cider vinegar has a myriad of health benefits. One of the main ones is that it is a natural antibacterial agent, so it can even be used in a pinch to disinfect wounds. Sufferers of GERD(gastresophegal reflux disorder) can benefit from adding this vinegar to their diets as well.

working