jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Getting Better With Time

1. twilanelson profile image59
    twilanelsonposted 5 years ago

We all do it.  We all get better at the things we do as time goes on.  My birthday is June 14th, ---- and I feel like I should be a genius.  Well I am not a genius although I can see things more clearly and with a greater compassion for others and understanding of myself. 

Continue with the positive things you are working on today because you will only get better as time moves forward.

2. Aficionada profile image91
    Aficionadaposted 5 years ago

Happy Birthday!!

Your post has given a lift to what had started as something of a downer of a day.  I have been thinking about how messed up the entire world is (lol) and here you remind me that individuals really are improving. I'll hang onto that hope.

Congratulations on another year - I hope the new one will be a wonderful one for you!

twilanelsonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Another year has passed, another birthday has passed and life is brighter each and every day.  Whenever I think about getting older i can look in the mirror and realize that I am only getting better.  My focus these days is to help improve the quality of life for others as often as possible.    Thank you for last year's birthday wishes and I sure hope that you have had a beautiful year.  Please enjoy life as often as possible and have a wonderful year.

3. paradigmsearch profile image86
    paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago
  4. Craig Miles profile image61
    Craig Milesposted 4 years ago

Happy Birthday Brother!

Craig Miles, Welcome to HubPages and thank you for the birthday wishes.  HubPages is a wonderful place to write and communicate with others.  Each day may be more beautiful than the last, so enjoy each and every wonderfully progressive day of the year.

5. SEEMA AQUA profile image60
    SEEMA AQUAposted 4 years ago

Happy Birthday To You
    Many many happy returns of the day

Seema Aqua,  Welcome and Please enjoy new experiences on HubPages.  Thank you for the cheerful birthday wishes and may you have a spectacular year of increasing happiness.

working