A Belated Easter Dinner. Lamb Instead of Ham?recipes You Will Love and More.
A brightly decorated Dinner Table is Very Inviting to your guests.
What About Lamb Instead of Ham?
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 lamb chops
- In a medium bowl, mix brown sugar, ginger, tarragon, cinnamon, pepper, garlic powder, and salt. Rub lamb chops with the seasonings, and place on a plate. Cover, and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Brush grill grate lightly with oil, and arrange lamb chops on grill. Cook 5 minutes on each side, or to desired doneness.
Looking for some ideas to add with your own to make a special Easter Dinner, here are some
great recipes for you and your family to share,and add your special touch. Happy Easter Everyone.
Apricot Glazed Carrots
- 2 pounds carrots, peeled and diagonally sliced
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 cup apricot preserves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Add carrots to a pot of lightly salted water, and bring to a low boil. Simmer until carrots are tender. Drain.
- Put melted butter in a bowl, and stir in apricot preserves. Stir in nutmeg, salt, orange zest, and lemon juice. Add carrots, and stir well to coat. Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Ultra creamy potatoes
- 3 1/2 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth (Regular, Natural Goodness™
- 5 large potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup light cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Generous dash ground black pepper
- Heat the broth and potatoes in a 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Drain, reserving the broth.
- Mash the potatoes with 1/4 cup broth, cream, butter and black pepper. Add additional broth, if needed, until desired consistency.
32 serving size
- 1 cup shortening
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- In a small saucepan, combine shortening and milk. Heat until shortening is melted; set aside to cool. Dissolve the yeast and 1 teaspoon sugar in the warm water. Beat the eggs, 1/2 cup sugar and salt together. In a large bowl, combine the milk mixture, yeast mixture and egg mixture. Sift the flour and baking powder together, and add to the wet mixture; stir until combined, then cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Divide dough into fourths, and roll out on a floured surface. Spread surface with the soft butter. Cut dough into triangles, and roll up from larger to small end. Place rolls on a baking sheet, and allow to rise for 3 to 4 hours. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C.)
- Bake in a preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
Yummy Easter Deserts
Easter Bunny Cake serves 12
Happy Holidays Each and Every One
What is your Favorite Holiday?
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 3 3/4 cups flaked coconut
- 1 (16 ounce) package vanilla frosting
- 30 small jellybeans
- 4 red licorice
- Heat oven and prepare two 9 inch round baking pans as directed on cake box. Prepare cake batter with as directed on package adding in 1/2 cup of coconut. Divide batter evenly between the prepared pans. Bake and cool cake as directed on package.
- When cooled, place one whole 9 inch cake layer on serving tray, forming the bunny's head. Cut 2 convex shaped ears from each side of the second layer, place on each side of head to form ears. Use concave shaped piece for the bowtie, place about 1/2 inch below head.
- Frost entire bunny covering top and sides of bunny. Pat remaining 3 1/4 cup coconut evenly over top and sides. Decorate the bunny face and bowtie with jellybeans and use the licorice to make whiskers.
Just A few pictures that you will find in my Hub Articles.
If you Enjoyed this hub please check out my others Thank You
- 30 ways to de-stress
Hope this helps zap away stress for you thanks for reading
- The Best Backyard Fun For spring
Springtime fun enjoy! !
- 10 Fun Games for kids To Play Outside That are free!...
Here you will find fun.outdoor games like Night Of The Musuem,and a great Variation of Tag,simple Scavenger hunt and More.All FREE to play.Tried and Tested Outside fun
- Easter Chaos- For The Love Of Memories
The day that The Easter Bunny delivers Baskets Of sugary Delight..Easter Grass Grows in every Corner of the house.A day when you have to listen to your great Aunt criticize your parenting skills and smile