Phil W UK profile image 61

I am planning my funeral and have some ideas which I am not sure would work

I would like my funeral to be different and definately more of a celebration party than anything else. As far as music is concerned, I am planning a mix of music I have enjoyed through my life, and that is more of a personal choice and maybe not for discussion, however, I am considering doing a video to be played and give me a final chance to say goodbye. Is this a good idea? a bad idea? in slightly bad taste or would people be so discomfitted, that it may be considered completely innappropriate? I would be grateful for any thoughts on this and your suggestions.

neildabb profile image80

neildabb says

kalokairi profile image60

kalokairi says

• Phil W UK profile image

Phil W UK 4 years ago

First of all, thank you so much for the comments. I have already started a little video diary so that it will hopefully give my son some comfort. Some of the 'episodes' are when I am being serious and giving advice for the future, some are very funny