jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Where were you on that Awful day on September 11th, 2001 ?

1. theconspiracist profile image52
    theconspiracistposted 8 years ago

Where were you on that Awful day on September 11th, 2001 ?

2. aaadrgmaster profile image54
    aaadrgmasterposted 8 years ago

Just about to walk out the door to attend my son's second birthday party. I sat for hours and just TRIED to wrap my mind around what was happening on U.S. soil. The one question the still remains unaswered is why inocent people? I can understand if it was a military base or personal. They WANTED to be in harms way, to protect the INOCENT. I feel only cowards would attack the general population to get their point made.

3. Quilligrapher profile image85
    Quilligrapherposted 8 years ago

I was working at home during the morning of 9/11. An associate called me from the office and asked, "Do you know anyone who works in the World Trade Center? It was hit by a jet." I was in such a hurry to turn on the TV I almost forgot to hang up the phone. I watched, somewhat dazed, as the images on the screen reported what I thought was a great tragedy. Then, the second plane flew into the towers. "This is just like Pearl Harbor on Dec. 7, 1941," I thought to myself. I called my associate back at the office. "Close the office," I said to him. "I think this country is now at war!"

Q.

4. Harmax123 profile image53
    Harmax123posted 8 years ago

i was at work, and i was sent home early.

5. GNelson profile image76
    GNelsonposted 8 years ago

I was in San Francisco with my wife.  We live in Florida.  It was a long drive back.

6. dabeaner profile image56
    dabeanerposted 8 years ago

I was sitting in a "Hooters" bar with a friend.  We thought it was unreal.  But, OTH, it was not surprising to us because of New World Order (NWO) U.S. government and corporate actions in the past, empowering and financing the Muslim wogs.  And a good case can be made that the U.S. govt purposefully ignored warnings, or even enabled the wogs, so that something like that WOULD occur.

Since the U.S. corporate state is hell-bent on increasing power over all other countries and people here and abroad, they have become masters of the Hegelian dialectical methodology.  Which is:

1) Create a crisis.
    2) Wait for their ignorant and stupid subjects to cry "save us".
    3) Implement a "solution' that lays the ground for the next crisis.
    Rinse and repeat.

7. Didistoyz profile image57
    Didistoyzposted 8 years ago

I was at work at the Methodist Church Preschool.  All the parents of the kids came and picked up their children from school soon as news got out.  I went home and thought about whether I should take my kids out of school and figured they were safer there than anywhere else and besides who would come to a little town like Lawrenceville to cause harm.  The small little airport in Lawrenceville right around the corner from the Preschool "Briscoe Field" is where supposed two of the terrorist did their flight training.  sad

working