jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

We're trying to start a holiday tradition for our young family. Would going to

1. Rangerwife profile image56
    Rangerwifeposted 8 years ago

We're trying to start a holiday tradition for our young family.  Would going to Disneyland each year

2. Rangerwife profile image56
    Rangerwifeposted 8 years ago

Sorry it cut my question off.  I was asking if going to Disneyland each year would be a good tradition.  Why or why not?  We do live in Southern California, so travel and hotels would not be an issue for us.

3. LetusPonder profile image80
    LetusPonderposted 8 years ago

Why not start a tradition in which each year the family travels to some historic place or natural park, learns a little about it before-hand, and slowly develops an appreciation for the many, many different worlds of our country and our Earth?

4. Queen of the Lint profile image75
    Queen of the Lintposted 7 years ago

Yes! It would be a great family tradition! Take me with you!
    Seriously, we visited my parents every year in Florida and our tradition was going to Disneyland or Busch Gardens and it was really fun and a wonderful bonding time. Have you started it?
    And remember, I'd be more than willing to come help!

5. JustMike profile image73
    JustMikeposted 7 years ago

As Disneyland is close to you and you could conceivably go anytime I don't know if this would be a good tradition. Not to mention to do this for a family of three to four people is a fairly expensive proposition even without hotels etc. I think I would rather plan a different trip every year. Although Hawaii is very expensive and I wouldn't mind going every year good luck with this.

6. profile image0
    JakeTheSnake1999posted 7 years ago

That would cost just a bit...
    I think you should just go once or twice, it meant to be a one in a life time experience!
    Any way it would get boring!

working