jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

what should i get my boyfriend that is turning 19 for his birthday?

1. profile image43
    seliinposted 7 years ago

what should i get my boyfriend that is turning 19 for his birthday?

I've been with my boyfriends for two years already his going to turn 19 this year and i dont know what to get him for his birthday...he's always gotting something nice for my birthday and i want to do the same for him...what should i get him?

2. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 7 years ago

When in doubt, go with consumables wink. My husband loves to treat me to special evening outs and such on my birthday, yet for his there's nothing he likes more than one of my homemade pumpkin pecan cheesecakes and a take-and-bake pizza at home where we can snuggle up on the couch. You know your boyfriend's personality better than anyone, so you're probably in the very best position to come up with something that he'd appreciate.

3. profile image47
    kimmyfavaposted 7 years ago

did he ever tell you his favorite things he likes?, favorite food? favorite shoes? favourite something?

4. Hair Styles profile image62
    Hair Stylesposted 7 years ago

if you are unsure, buy him a gift card, lets say, xxx$ worth of gift card from a shop where you think that he would be interested in to spend cash.

Maybe it is not the best choice but it is life saver when you do not know what to buy..