jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What are the best ways to get a ex boyfriend back when he has a girlfriend

1. profile image47
    iowagirlposted 6 years ago

What are the best ways to get a ex boyfriend back when he has a girlfriend

im trying to win my ex boyfriends heart back but hes with a girl who is a bitch and I really think she controls him and I know he should be with me

2. Darknlovely3436 profile image83
    Darknlovely3436posted 6 years ago

How old are you, anyway, as the famous Jerry Springer said,
    You cannot force anyone to love, you...Sometimes you just have to take your losses and move on..."the grass is not always greener on the other side... so let his bitch, whip him... so move on and stop getting ideas.... leave them alone....

3. stricktlydating profile image81
    stricktlydatingposted 6 years ago

Don't get involved with an ex who has a girlfriend, it will only cause heartbreak. If you must, tell him how you feel (By speaking to him not in an email or sms) and then cut all contact and let him think about what you've said and feel what it's like without you in his life at all.  Also, you may not like his new girl but emagine if you were her and your boyfriends ex was trying to win him back, how would you feel?  If you're meant to be together, he'll come back without you doing anything at all.  If you're worried he won't, wait until he is single before you get back in touch with him.

4. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Why would you want a guy back who lets his girl control him?  It isn't right to pursue him when he has a girlfriend.  Do the right thing and leave them alone.  If she is like you say she is, it won't last and you will have your chance another day.