jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What are YOU going to be for Halloween?

1. SognoPiccolo profile image82
    SognoPiccoloposted 7 years ago

What are YOU going to be for Halloween?

What ideas do you have for Halloween? How do you celebrate?

2. SognoPiccolo profile image82

Have you had the all too familiar conversation with a child yet... I NEED to get my Halloween costume ready!!! It's getting SO close to Halloween!!! It seems the closer to Halloween it gets the more and more frustrated kids get with you. You  can't... read more

3. Thumb86 profile image58
    Thumb86posted 7 years ago

I am going as ex british PM, maggie thatcher. That's sure to cause a stir..Not to mention a few frights.

4. itsandreawilson profile image67
    itsandreawilsonposted 7 years ago

I'm going as chatroulette, gonna create a big board with a hole for my face

5. SognoPiccolo profile image82

I love the original ideas.. If you can pull off chatroulette that would be HILARIOUS. lol

6. wearing well profile image76
    wearing wellposted 7 years ago

I shall become a white witch this year as my hair is just starting to show signs of greying!
    We will be trick or treating with the children and making a stew with dumplings(skulls),games,friends and family welcome:)

7. Mrs. Robin Hood profile image60
    Mrs. Robin Hoodposted 6 years ago

I am debating between a few costumes: a luchador (a masked wrestler), a peacock (I would wear a nude-colored body suit with purple, blue, gold and green sequins, a tail, a head piece and heels), a unicorn (an iridescent bodysuit, white glitter yarn tail, half of my waist-length hair down and the other half twisted around a wire with iridescent ribbon as my horn) or a character from The Wizard of Oz to go with my baby's Glinda costume

working