jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How's your preparation for this Christmas?

1. trafford profile image38
    traffordposted 7 years ago

How's your preparation for this Christmas?

Have you done anything yet for This Christmas day at home, office or at business?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/3938311_f260.jpg

2. giwrgos12 profile image56
    giwrgos12posted 7 years ago

I've make a list for Christmas preparation.

1. Buy and post all Christmas cards

2. Confirm all travel arrangements for relatives

3. Make a list (and check it twice) of all Christmas gifts required

4. Put up Christmas decorations

5. Plan Christmas meal requirements

6. Consider cooking and freezing some meals in advance

7. Purchase (and wrap) a few small presents, such as cookies or chocolates, for unexpected visitors who come bearing gifts

3. vicki simms profile image75
    vicki simmsposted 7 years ago

I must admit, I am a "do it all in christmas week" girl!!! apart from putting up my decorations, they always go up the 2nd week of December, but yes I am really unorganised when it comes to christmas, always have been and probably always will be.
    I always go to my mum and dads though so at least I dont have to worry about cooking and preparing!!!!

4. profile image0
    Rosemary Banksposted 7 years ago

I don't celebrate Christmas but I'm in no way a scrooge. I really enjoy looking at all of the decorations and the bright lights.

5. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 7 years ago

as usual, go to church on christmas day, visit my mom and dad... no presents...can't think of anything else .. every year same old gifts..i like to visit the church on christmas day because they always prepare something special.

6. lilian_sg profile image74
    lilian_sgposted 7 years ago

I haven't really done anything. But I have booked my annual leave so that I can go home to be with my family. To me that is priority! http://hubpages.com/hub/Christmas-When- … nds-Gather

working