How do you decorate your xmas tree? Store bought items, heirlooms passed down, m

1. mimind profile image58
    mimindposted 7 years ago

How do you decorate your xmas tree? Store bought items, heirlooms passed down, mostly home made?

2. FloBe profile image81
    FloBeposted 7 years ago

When I got my first Christmas tree, I decorated it with homemade decorations made by my oldest sister. I still have them and use them every year but now I also add store bought items and gifts from others to the mix.

3. Mrs. Robin Hood profile image60
    Mrs. Robin Hoodposted 6 years ago

Our trees are big conglomerations of different things. We have a very small artificial tree (we named him Chuck when we got him because it made us think of the Charlie Brown tree and it was all we could afford so it became part of the family) that is decorated with lots of tiny little ornaments we bought along with a few very precious personal ornaments my husband and I got for each other and our daughter. He has a video game controller, I have a cupcake, our daughter has a hand painted candy cane with her name and birthdate and as a couple we have a slice of watermelon. We have also had a formal large tree in burgandy and gold and large trees with anything we thought looked good! It depends on how we feel that year----which I love!

working