i need christmas money bad have nothing now due to alot of bad luck that deplete

1. profile image49
    Amanda30445posted 7 years ago

i need christmas money bad have nothing now due to alot of bad luck that depleted our savings we...

literaly have nothing and i mean nothing we have 3 children i dont qualify for ANY help not even help with food. i need to shop now and pay it all back at income tax time we dont qualify for loans because of bad credit i have no reason to lie it will be paid all back in full by the end of january probabaly before but just to be safe ill say the end. im so despret i have noone thatll help do you know of anything i can do?

2. simeonvisser profile image83
    simeonvisserposted 7 years ago

To be honest in your situation it's probably better not to spend any money for Christmas but focus first on getting your finances in order. Try finding someone that can help you with your financial situation and getting money for food. Gifts for Christmas are nice but your priorities should be elsewhere.

3. profile image44
    jsombfposted 7 years ago

Check with your local community.  Start with City Hall or  Chamber of Commerce, churches, food banks and schools just to name a few.  There are a lot of good resources and referrals to use and are there to help in any way they can.

working