jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How do I get my ex boyfriend back because I eally love him alot ?

1. malindab144 profile image55
    malindab144posted 6 years ago

How do I get my ex boyfriend back because I eally love him alot ?

we broke up because of drama and I love him still please help I nee it

2. NotPC profile image58
    NotPCposted 6 years ago

What went wrong? Like what led to the break up? Every situation is different but nothing is un-fixable...

If you gave me some details I think I could help you...

The best relationship tip I could give you right now is that everybody likes a challenge. Make yourself a challenge and I think that would work wonders.

3. stricktlydating profile image81
    stricktlydatingposted 6 years ago

If you haven't already, tell him how much you want him back (Not in an email or sms - speak to him) and after that leave him alone so that he has the chance to think through what you've said on his own, and has the chance to decide whether he wants the relationship back without any pressure from you.  Goodluck!

4. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

your other question was related to your boyfriend talking and hanging with girls and you were jealous. now your wondering how to get your ex back. not to be rude , but either your confused or your current boyfriend is the one who should be jealous.

5. profile image52
    cbp3000posted 4 years ago

Getting a significant other back can be hard, I myself once had this problem, I realized you have to fight for the ones you love and I got them back. Also, check out this site that helped me, it may help you too: http://reviewlogic.blogspot.com/2013/11 … eBook.html

Hope this helps, good luck.

working