jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What are the best gifts for teens?

1. tritrain profile image84
    tritrainposted 7 years ago

What are the best gifts for teens?

2. profile image0
    Yarightposted 7 years ago

I always liked getting fishing stuff for Christmas. I also liked getting video games, because they contain hours upon hours of fun. Your best bet for finding a gift for anyone is to see what they got, and what they don't have. Get them something they don't have yet. I also enjoyed getting gift cards for like Wal-mart, Best-buy so I can get myself a gift with a gift.

3. dhpro profile image33
    dhproposted 7 years ago

i don't know much more about that but remember that basic things, you necessary to determine a inheritance that he will equivalent and be golden to greet. Instead of intelligent for the perfect sharing, prepare his interests in design patch shopping and prefer gifts that are unimaginative and reusable.

4. esatchel profile image89
    esatchelposted 7 years ago

My teen aged daughter would say the iphone.

5. Mrs. Robin Hood profile image62
    Mrs. Robin Hoodposted 6 years ago

Teens can be diificult because they are so opinionated but they can be reaaly easy for the same reason. With a little digging you can find out what they really like and get creative with it. Is the teen a softball player? How about a personalized pouch to go in her bag that contains miniature hygeine items and some cute hair accessories? A theater kid? How about a gold necklace with the comedy/tragedy masks (you could even really wow her by finding one that includes that less common third mask, which features a more frightening face)? A glamor girl? Why not some luxury makeup or beauty supplies (a Mary Kay consultant can put together something beautiful at any price point)? Or is that boy a book lover? Get crafty by cutting up wrapping paper tubes and gluing them together in the shape of a bookshelf then buying several small gift cards to a bookdealer. Usually they are available in as little as $5 and have many designs. Get one that has the appearance of many different sections of the store such as mystery, travel, fiction, biography etc, wrap them individually and place them on your "bookshelf".

Teens can be really difficult but with some understanding of the individual (your teen years are all about being "who you are") and some creativity, you can absolutely find a gift that will thrill them.