jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How do you celebrate the early hours of Christmas?

1. sammyfiction profile image61
    sammyfictionposted 7 years ago

How do you celebrate the early hours of Christmas?

Personally, I'm icing my shin after injuring myself at work- but non the less I am totes excited for the morning! My favorite part is the giving because I love the looks on faces when you get the perfect present!! big_smile

2. Vicki.Pierce profile image70
    Vicki.Pierceposted 7 years ago

I am looking forward to Christmas morning.  All of my kids and grandson will be here.  I love giving gifts and watching the opening of presents. 

We will all gather around the tree and spend time opening gifts and then we will have a big breakfast.

Family is my favorite part of Christmas!

3. Tumba profile image61
    Tumbaposted 7 years ago

I have just now finished decorating Xmas Tree. It is looking awesome...!!

Merry Christmas.. !!

4. anitariley65 profile image68
    anitariley65posted 7 years ago

Wake up and make that pot of coffee first. Give thanks to God for the day, for sending His Son. Reflect on the past year. Get everything picture perfect for the kids and grandbaby. I like to wake the baby first, then let him torture his mom and daddy till they drag themselves out of bed. The madness begins and ends. We have a big breakfast of mom's home made sausage gravy and biscuits, eggs and juice. And then every one goes in split directions to share the joyous morning with the rest of the family. Hope you all enjoy and are blessed this Christmas.

5. Rob Hanlon profile image58
    Rob Hanlonposted 7 years ago

Waiting for the sound of snowflakes .... there is something magical when it snows on Christmas morning :-)

working