jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Which country have the nicest white sand beaches?

1. frle profile image73
    frleposted 6 years ago

Which country have the nicest white sand beaches?

2. 6 String Veteran profile image61
    6 String Veteranposted 6 years ago

I don't know which countries have the nicest white sand beaches, nor do I know which country has the nicest white sand beaches.

3. Charlotte B Plum profile image78
    Charlotte B Plumposted 6 years ago

There are many countries in Asia that have beautiful beaches - Thailand, Indonesia and Malaysia have many tourist beach resorts.

In China, Hainan is known for its beautiful beach - that apparently can rival the most popular beaches in the world.

4. rob_allen profile image84
    rob_allenposted 6 years ago

I would say its the beaches in the Philippines because I live here. But I heard Maldives also has splendid beaches. smile

5. travellvr profile image55
    travellvrposted 6 years ago

you can travel to Indonesia, this country have a lot of beach with white sands such as kuta (most famoust) nusa dua, gili air, gili trawangan both in lombok

or you can travel to Aceh
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Iboih-Beach-Par … -Indonesia

mentawai islands, if you agree with my idea, make sure you bring your surfboard because mentawai islands have world class waves and to be favorite for pro surfer. check: (see photo above)

http://hubpages.com/hub/surf-in-mentawa … -indonesia

6. travelholidays profile image60
    travelholidaysposted 4 years ago

White sand beaches?
    Caribbean Islands should deserve the first place
    and the country is

#!. St. Lucia

7. Ma Theresa Anasco profile image59
    Ma Theresa Anascoposted 3 years ago

in Asia there are many superb Beaches, 
    Whitehaven Beach in Australia  known for its white sands, the sand on Whitehaven Beach does not retain heat making it comfortable to walk barefoot on a hot day. This sand is also very fine.
    Boracay Philippines " White Beach " best beaches and islands, a 4 kilometers finest sugary sand as white and soft as talcum powder. clinging coconut trees, breathtaking scenery, these are known spectacular areas of Boracay Island.
    Hyams Beach new south wales Australia is a seaside village It has an entry in the Guinness Book of Records as having the whitest sand in the world.
    The Picture above is Phi Phi Don Island, Krabi Thailand.