jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you have favorite homemade gift to give or receive for birthdays, holidays or

1. dashingclaire profile image70
    dashingclaireposted 6 years ago

Do you have favorite homemade gift to give or receive for birthdays, holidays or special occasions?

2. C.S.Alexis profile image94
    C.S.Alexisposted 6 years ago

I have a few. One of them is to cook up some of my wings for a gift and the other is a great fruit salad. Now when the weather is right I do those wings on the grill instead of in the oven. I like the grilled flavor best and so do most of the folks I know. You can find the "how tos" here on HubPages because I have published both directions.

Cooking and fixing food for someone special always adds a touch of LOVE and it goes with the dish.....

3. Matt Stark profile image80
    Matt Starkposted 6 years ago

Homemade alcohol such as lavendar vodka or bacon vodka for bloody marys.  Another good one is crema limoncino, really easy and delicious.

Also, a book box is a cool gift you can make and customize for the person.  Always nice to have a little storage box.

4. nanetteparker profile image65
    nanetteparkerposted 6 years ago

whenever i give gifts for birthdays or holidays, custom printed or embroidered apparel is always on my top list..

working