jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What is your favorite Halloween tradition?

1. IntimatEvolution profile image79
    IntimatEvolutionposted 6 years ago

What is your favorite Halloween tradition?

2. Jared Zane Kessie profile image92
    Jared Zane Kessieposted 6 years ago

When I was younger all my siblings and cousins would end our trick-or-treating at grandma's house. There we would sort out our candy, lining them in rows, and then do trades. There would be a total of 10-15 of us doing this, so the trading would last quite awhile. Grandma also provided cider and doughnuts, as if we didn't get enough sugar.

I know it is nothing crazy and scary, but it was family and we loved it!

3. raciniwa profile image73
    raciniwaposted 6 years ago

since i live in a dominant Catholic place, during Halloween our family visit the graves of our departed loved ones...

4. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

Candy and dressing up. I've always loved reading about paranormal or legends which factors into halloween. Also I love dressing up. It is a chance to change my appearance and go all out! A change of hair color possibly, a new nail polish style. Maybe even the week of halloween is a different personality and appearence per day! Oh, there are so many...

5. FloraBreenRobison profile image59
    FloraBreenRobisonposted 6 years ago

when I was growing up, dressing up and trick or treating. Now, it is roasting pumpkin seeds and eating candied apples and well, chocolate which i eat all year round.

6. dappledesigns profile image91
    dappledesignsposted 6 years ago

making a new punch for the party smile and starting just this year, camping through October where adults and children both celebrate halloween by dressing up. Adults trick or treat for drinks and shots... I've never seen this before.

7. Cortezmeow profile image60
    Cortezmeowposted 6 years ago

This tradition involves carving pumpkins. They day before Halloween is my daughters Birthday. We carve pumpkins that day and bake the seeds. The day after Halloween I use the pumpkins and make chocolate chip pumpkin bread. The recipe is to die for.