jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

How would you Celebrate your Birthday, if you were born on Christmas Day?

1. Lady_E profile image73
    Lady_Eposted 6 years ago

How would you Celebrate your Birthday, if you were born on Christmas Day?

2. Clovescharms profile image56
    Clovescharmsposted 6 years ago

well, i guess i would like to pretend i'm santa that day and send out gifts(if i have no problem with all the money stuff big_smile)

3. Healthy Pursuits profile image91
    Healthy Pursuitsposted 6 years ago

Six months late.

Then I'd have an unbirthday party

4. resspenser profile image82
    resspenserposted 6 years ago

I have twin step-sons that were born on the 24th! We celebrate their birthday that day and Christmas on the day after.

5. Dee aka Nonna profile image80
    Dee aka Nonnaposted 6 years ago

Oh my, what a great question.  I really had to stop and think about this one.  I think parents are very creative in making sure their children get to do both...as an adult it might depend on how you feel about celebrating birthdays.  I tend to celebrate the whole month in which I was born, which is not December.  I would do something simular by picking a day early in December and having the celebration.

6. Injured lamb profile image77
    Injured lambposted 6 years ago

Oh how I wish I were born on Christmas Day, I would definitely celebrate with all of my family members with not only the birthday song but the Christmas songs as well...but well, this but have to go to my dear sister who really born on Christmas Day...she is the real Christmas baby...

7. stariswhoiam profile image61
    stariswhoiamposted 6 years ago

I would wear reindeer antlers.
    I would want a cake that reminded me of Christmas.
    I would drink hot chocolate.
    If I got two presents from a person, I'd find it neat.  like getting two presents at once... feels kind of unusual, which feels cool..
    I'd roast marshmallows.
    I'd find it neat if people said happy birthday and merry christmas to me in the same sentence.

8. health-resource profile image59
    health-resourceposted 6 years ago

My step brother was born on Christmas.  While we were growing up he would usually get extra presents on Christmas and some sort of birthday party prior to that.

It worked out alright, but as a kid it must have been tough having to wait an entire year between everything.

9. j3wild profile image60
    j3wildposted 6 years ago

i would celebrate it with the good fortune of knowing that i would always have my birthday off from work,,  some of us are not that lucky. we have to wait 5 years for it to fall on a weekend then we finally get that day off.  as much as is bad with it you can find comfort with the many plusses too.

10. DeborahWoehr profile image55
    DeborahWoehrposted 6 years ago

My cousin's son was born on December 28. She held birthday parties for him on June 28. That worked out well for them.

working