jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Why are tea parties so popular today, and why should I consider one for my celeb

1. glassvisage profile image90
    glassvisageposted 6 years ago

Why are tea parties so popular today, and why should I consider one for my celebration?

2. VirginiaLynne profile image97
    VirginiaLynneposted 6 years ago

In a time when we tend to dress and act more and more casually, I think tea parties let us go back to the past.  They let us slow down and enjoy conversation face to face rather than texting or on the phone.  Everyone loves to have a beautiful table and the small bites to eat are fun too.  I've used tea parties to teach my kids manners from the time they were very little.

3. Little Light profile image84
    Little Lightposted 6 years ago

High Teas are a beautiful way to celebrate a special day. People like to dress up in lovely clothes and drink tea from beautiful tea sets like our grandparents used to. There is something about it that people love, and having yummy bite size food (savoury and sweet) also makes for a very beautiful tea party indeed.

4. Expert Gardener profile image55
    Expert Gardenerposted 6 years ago

I have not experience tea party but I believe tea is healthy so many people are indulged in tea parties like high class people.

I think glassvisage is a high class or high society girl.

5. phoenixfbird profile image59
    phoenixfbirdposted 6 years ago

Tea Parties have been around for Centuries, Oueens, Princess, even on the Titanic they had Tea Parties.It is a wonderful way to sit and taste different teas.It is really fun to play dress up and have tea parties , even for Adults. It gives you a feeling of having friends that dont care what hat you put on or what gloves you have on.Children love tea parties it makes them feel like Princess if only for one day.